Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- We are looking for an Admin Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Admin Officer will provide administrative support and ensure the effective use of company’s facilities so as to meet business operational performance.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of first degree/HND in Accounting/Business Administration,Social Sciences or related field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as an Admin Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.