Inland Containers Nigeria Limited, is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Info Desk Officer
- Monitors the expected time of container arrival (ETA)
- Forwards customer feedback/compliants to Operations Manager for appropriate follow up and resolution
- Follows up to ensure proper documentation of all container information and positions
- Prepares report (daily,weekly,monthly,quarterly and annually) on all container information
- Updates and maintains databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Provides excellent service to customers both in person and over the phone
- Converses with customers to obtain accurate container information and providing feedback on the position of containers when requested
- Minimum of OND in Mass Communications, English, Arts or any relevant disciplines
- Technology certification in Database Management
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should urgently send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th October, 2017.