Innovius Resources Limited – Our client, one of the leading Engineering companies that provides engineering, procurement, advisory, business development and consulting services to the energy sector is seeking an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: One year fixed term contract (staff or contract basis)
- Our client is seeking an experienced document controller to perform document management activities on a major integrated refinery and petrochemical complex FEED.
- The individual will be responsible for project management activities on behalf of the client team.
- Work together within a client project team, which will include project engineering management, project engineering, engineering disciplines, project services, and third parties
- Familiarize with the projects Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Co-ordinate and manage access and permission rights to the EDMS, in conjunction with Project Manager and Engineering Managers
- Provide support to the PMC team on all Document Control matters
- Attend Kick off Meetings with engineering contractor
- Maintain the Master Document Registers (MDRs)
- Ensure documents are issued in a controlled manner via Document Transmittal Notices (DTN)
- Work with PMC team to ensure documents with comments are returned within specified deadlines to engineering contractor document controllers
- Coordinate with engineering contractor document controllers to ensure documents are handled efficiently
- Ensure documents are managed according to the PMC project standards, procedures and guidelines
- Ensure client team are working to the latest revision of documents
- Participate in project meetings as necessary
- Ensure document archiving is undertaken in accordance with the client Quality Management System.
- 3+ years experience of working as a document controller on major energy sector projects
- Experience of working with proprietary or commercial document management systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Negotiable and based upon experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th June, 2021.