Innovius Resources Limited – Our client, one of the leading Engineering companies that provides engineering, procurement, advisory, business development and consulting services to the energy sector, is seeking an experienced candidate to perform PMC activities on a major integrated refinery FEED within the capacity below:
Job Title: PMC Principal Instrument and Control Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: One year fixed term contract (Staff or contract basis)
- The individual will be responsible for all instrumentation and control engineering activities on behalf of the client team which includes DCS & ESD systems and related systems.
- Review of control strategies – FEED & execute phase
- Review of P&ID development,
- Review of control systems requisitions and bid evaluations
- Collaborate with project team, client and vendors,
- Understanding in budget control, schedule milestone and change control.
- Responding to I&C based clarifications from client team and engineering contractor
- Review and preparation of lessons learnt
- Review of change requests
- Knowledge of design codes and industry standards for area of expertise.
- Degree level within Electrical, Instrumentation, Control or Automation Engineering
- 15+ years experience of working with a major EPC Contractor, operator and/or equipment supplier Refinery project experience
- PMC experience
- Chartered Engineer
- Must be willing to travel.
Negotiable and based upon experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th June, 2021.