Insidify (SeamlessHR) is a fast-growing HR Technology software company providing solutions in Recruitment Management, Learning Management and HRIS/HRMS; as single solutions or a suite of solutions named SeamlessHR where a unified workforce application encompassing Applicant Tracking System, Online Testing, Online Learning, HRIS, Employee Self Service, New Hire Onboarding, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Talent Management, Performance Appraisals, and more are all in one system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Systems Implementation Consultant
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization: Software/Web Development
Leveraging on your experience as a HR professional, you act as a consultant to our clients in implementing purchased software products. You also provide hands on trainings on how to use the software optimally. This means that you have a very vast knowledge of the software and can maneuver the use of it. Though you are an HR-first person, you understand how the product development process and you actively participate in product cycle activities from implementation to aftersales support, relying on a continuous update of your domain knowledge.
As the CEO of your product(s), you are responsible for wearing any and all hats- champion your roadmap, measure performance, understand user peculiarities, anticipate bottlenecks, and take acceptable risks to maximize our offerings. One of the objectives of this role is to directly impact how customer’s manage their people positively. Acting more strategically than tactically, you engage collaboratively with members of the clients’ success team, and our internal product development team.
Our ideal candidate should have thorough knowledge of our industry, In-depth knowledge of SeamlessHR diverse business functions, be detail-oriented, familiar with the start-up ecosystem, driven, articulate, and enjoy working with others in a fun and fast-paced environment. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Own and manage assigned projects and tasks to completion with minimal oversight
- Consult with client to define parameters within the software application, execute set iterations to achieve key project dates and to ensure business goals, unique resources and measures of success are met
- Communicate the client’s needs/expectations for appropriate actions and recommend appropriate solutions
- Contribute to design for all workflow, note procedures and perform integrated/functionality tests on all implementation processes
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as project plans, Gantt charts, punch lists, configuration guides, etc
- Coordinate Standard of Operations -SOP (Implementation Plan) development
- Recommend appropriate additional solutions and prepare proposals for same
- Coordinate with clients to provide training to clients’ staff and required users of the products
- Work with client and Product Management to define business goals and requirements, guide product expectations, and communicate prioritized needs to development team
- Anticipate and mitigate risk associated with migrating and conversion of client’s data factors that exceed timelines on behalf of client and product teams, escalating to leadership when necessary
- Become a subject-matter expert on SeamlessHR’s suite of HR products and our implementation methodology
- Find opportunities to position other service offerings always
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Provide implementation and consulting services to clients. Responsible for optimal client setup and training while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Act as liaison between the clients’ success team and our internal product development team.
- Collaborate with clients to build out and combine data set iterations that support the implementation roadmap and help to manage client expectations by supporting data organization processes
- Analyze client’s existing process/solution prior to installation and consult with client to map current systems with SeamlessHR features
- Coordinate pre-installation data gathering and analysis for new and ongoing projects
- Assist in pre-sales product demonstrations and provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals, where necessary
Qualification and Person Specification
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Admin, Marketing or any related fields.
- Ability to analyze and document a project’s business requirements and translate those requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Ability to lead end-users through change management process
- Ability to analyze business processes to optimize best practices
- Ability to manage budgets, resources and timelines
- Any recognised HR certification (CIPM, SHRM, PHRi)
- Project management certification, training and/or experience in a tech firm- preferably software implementation experience will be an added advantage.
- Industry knowledge and experience with HR software
- Proven software implementation experience with product suites and large scale technology deployments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to coordinate and facilitate training sessions for client staff
Required Skills and Competencies
All potentails plus:
- Advanced knowledge in championing the customer
- Full grasp of industry knowledge and engagement
- Excellent project management skills
- Good team leadership skills
- Advanced knowledge of the HR Value Chain.
- Advanced knowledge of our product suite.
- Demonstrated expertise in verbal communication
- Demonstrated expertise written communication especially in business and technical writing
- Excellent Process Management skills
- Advanced knowledge of statistics and analysis
- In this position, you will report to the Head Of Business Operations (or to the Chief Executive Officer should the former position be open).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.