Insidify (SeamlessHR), is a fast-growing HR Technology software company providing solutions in Recruitment Management, Learning Management and HRIS/HRMS.
Our client, a pioneer digital deposit and investment platform company with the mission of promoting transparency and choice in the Nigerian retail investment industry, requires the services of a results-oriented candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Business Development
Specialization: Business Development/Analysis
- The ideal candidate will liaise with the Executive Management to agree the company’s strategic direction and implement short, medium and long-term business plans to achieve rapid and sustainable growth in volumes, revenues and profitability
- He or she will manage the company’s interface with Partner Financial Institutions and Millions of Nigerian Retail Investors
- He or she will also provide overall managerial supervision to the business development team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Computer Science and other related fields.
- An MBA or any other relevant Postgraduate Degree will be an added advantage
- The ideal candidate will be commercially astute, with proven P&L responsibility and track record of growing revenue and good performance against agreed KPIs
- Experience in Marketplace businesses will be an advantage.
- Managerial and Leadership skills in propelling growth and managing people.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant post-qualification experience in eProduct management and business development in eBanking, ePayment, Financial Services, etc.
- Good Technical and Marketing/Sales knowledge in eProducts, Digital Platforms and in business planning, budgeting, Marketing, etc.
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration package with benefits await successful candidate!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th September, 2018.
- Candidates should upload their Resumes with a scanned passport photograph on or before the Closing Date above.
- All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.