A reputable Oil and Gas servicing company, a lead contractor to ExxonMobil, Total, Shell, Chevron, Agip, FMC, etc is hereby recruiting into the under listed job posts:
Specialization: • Oil and Gas • Industrial Training
Industry: • Oil and Gas / Power and Energy
1. Inspection Diver 3.2u
2. Nigerian/Construction Diver
- He is responsible for the reliability and integrity of turbo machines
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by CONTRACTOR.
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years. study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years. experience in the maintenance or operation field on gas turbine,
- Specific professional knowledge:
- Gas turbine
- Gas compressor
- Ability to lead and motivate multi-national teams,
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Languages: English
- He must have proven ability as a leader of small teams. Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organisational ability.
3. Construction Diver/DMT
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed curriculum vitae with supporting documents (Credentials) indicating the job post applied for as the subject to the email address below:
Email: [email protected]
Note: Application format MUST be in MS-word (doc) only. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 07/04/2018