Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August,1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies.
Our desire to consistently deliver value-added services to our clients has helped us to evolve into a pacesetter in the industry in which we operate. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our clients’ expectations.
Job Title: Store Assistant
Preferred Residential area: Island
Minimum level of education – SSCE
Experience – 1yr (worked in a boutique or fashion house preferably)
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers and escalating to the right dept if need be.
- Working within established guidelines.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, sports equipment etc.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Knowledge of inventory techniques.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send CVs to [email protected]