Integrated Software Services Limited is a software development and information technology consulting company providing information technology services, solutions and products to business enterprises in Africa.
At Integrated Software Services Limited, we are committed to helping our customers stay well ahead of their competitors. Also, Customer satisfaction is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to providing flexible, low-cost solutions to our customers that will help make their businesses run more smoothly and profitably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Developer
- B.Sc and HND in Computer Science
- 1+ years development experience with Java and JEE (including JSP and Servlets)
- Experience with a test first methodology
- Experience with JSON/XML
- Experience interfacing with relational databases using JDBC
- Experience with JEE application servers (Tomcat/JBoss etc)
- Experience applying the above technologies to the development of nTier web-based applications
- Detail oriented individual with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Web Services and Spring
- Liferay or Vaadin experience is a plus
Job Title: Product Manager
Reports to: MD/C.E.O
- ISSLSERV, a subsidiary of Integrated Software Services Limited is a corporate web hosting experts and an accredited.ng platinum domain registrar.
- ISSLSERV currently seeks an energetic, dynamic Product Manager who will be an integral member of the product management.
- This person scopes aligns with the company’s strategic vision for the products;
- The Product Manager will be responsible for representing the product vision goals and feature requirements to the development of the product life cycle; he would be the first and the last point of interacting with clients/customers and must be comfortable interacting with individual at all professional levels.
Job Competencies and capabilities
- Creating product awareness i.e. attending exhibitions, sales shows to showcase brand.
- Broad understanding of usability, usability testing, usability heuristics. Ability to communicate to the users with the use of common language.
- Draw up strategies for the retail and the corporate arm of the product
- Mapping and understanding complex competitive, partner, and customers ecosystems
- Conduct market research to identify users need for the product
- Must be able to work with target
- Come up with marketing strategies to meet up with set target
- Liaise with NIRA and other strategic industry
- Develop strategies for selling our services to retail and corporate customers
- See to the execution of the strategies
- Attend exhibition and fair to position ISSL brands and the preferred brand.
- Effective verbal and writing communication skills
- Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- 2/3 years of product management or other relevant experience
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Presentation skill
- Customer orientation.
- Active listening skills
- Solution oriented
- Can do attitude.
Competitive based on experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2018.