Intelfort Nigeria Limited a technology solutions provider formed with the purpose to take the productivity of organizations in Africa to the next level with Data analytics and Artificial Intelligence; we are a data analytics providing solutions organization. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Oversee the sales process to attract new clients
- Researching and identifying new market opportunities
- Preparing and delivering pitches to potential investors
- Oversees the sales process to attract new clients.
- Researching and identifying new market opportunities.
- Preparing and delivering pitches to potential investors.
- Fostering a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Building contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keeping the prospective client database updated.
- Making cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintaining knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arranging meetings with prospective clients.
- Following company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- 2 years of proven experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create good presentations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in English.
- Time management and planning skills.
- CRM experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: This position is open to only applicants resident in Lagos.