International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer / Manager
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operational costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Managing the overall services provided within the facility
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the business, such as office building, ambiance, warehouse etc.
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff
- Handle some administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Compare costs for various services before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contract maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
- Ensure the security of the building (mart) by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in facility management
- At least a Bachelor’s degree / HND in , Facilities Management, Engineering, Estate Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th January, 2020