Posted on :
21 Aug, 2012
21 Aug, 2012
An international organization that had its beginning in Nigeria (FMCG sector), needs Plant Managers for its Lagos and Enugu operations.
Description of function
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure all plants operations and equipment are maintained at an optimum level to deliver factory targets in terms of output, efficiency and availability of products.
• FMCG dynamics
• Leadership/supervisory skills
• Numeracy and analytical skills
• Creativity and innovation
• Team player
• Influencing and persuasion
• Good command in English (in oral and written forms) is essential
• Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment
• Ensure high reliability of the entire plant operations – production, quality and engineering processes.
• Ensure the maintenance of the plants and machinery – refrigerator, boilers, Co2 plats, air compressors, etc.
• Prepare production plan.
• Develop and manage the appropriate structure of personnel, materials and equipment in readiness to deliver the expected service level.
• Develop and implement manufacturing, haulage, warehouse, distribution and administrative operations.
The ideal candidates must have relevant work experience, school certifications and professional qualifications.
If INTERESTED, please submit your current resume with reference PlantManager, to [email protected]