International SOS – The world’s leading medical & travel security assistance company. We are in the business of saving and protecting lives from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries. 11,000 employees, led by 5,200 medical professionals service multinational companies, governments and NGOs globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below::
Job Title: Accounts Executive
- The Account Executive is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring the renewal of their contracts, cross-selling other products to existing clients, developing a healthy pipeline of new prospects and driving the profitable growth of existing and new business to meet the goals and aspiration of the client and market first strategy.
- It is the Account Executive’s role to fully understand the needs of the client or prospect, to fully understand the full suite of Intl. SOS’s products and services, to recommend the right range of services to the client, to properly advise the client on product and service benefits and features so that clients entirely understand the services they are ordering.
- Internally, the Account Executive is responsible managing renewals to be dealt in time, cash collected in time and ensuring timely updates on Sales Force. Through the building of a strong relationship between the Account Executive and Client, Account Extension opportunities should be developed.
- Identifying, developing and establishing new business opportunities for existing clients in relevant customer segments as may be agreed from time to time, with the key aim being to secure profitable revenue and achieve specific sales targets and related business objectives
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients on a local and often global basis through developing an understanding of our clients and the markets in which they operate, and defining and implementing solutions which meet their business needs
- Manage the renewal of the existing book of busines Contribute to the success of the Business Development Team, West Africa
- Developing cross-border sales opportunities with other sales managers and/or regions as appropriate
- The generation of proposals, pricing and contract negotiations across the complete range of services offered by International SOS as part of an appropriate client solution that satisfies and exceeds clients’ needs and expectations
- Maximizing every business opportunity in the relevant market segment(s) and cross selling / up selling the entire range of Intl.SOS products and services from time to time.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in sales with proven “farmer” attributes towards exemplary levels of client care and focus in account management to drive extension business and build relationships across all levels of the client
- Proven track record of profitable sales growth year on year and pipeline management.
- Required Languages
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (oral and written) an absolute must. Ability to speak another language relevant to location and client base will be an advantage.
- Strong team management skills
- Direct B2B solution / consultative selling experience in complex / service industry with at least 2-3 years direct selling experience to large multi-national companies
- Ability to cold call and identify business opportunities
- Exposure to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment including previous working experience selling to emerging markets
- Strong in writing and presenting proposals and reports
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills (impact and influence)
- High profile networking ability and confidence with senior decision makers
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change
- Strong planning and organization skills with the experience to develop solutions by adopting a consultative sales approach
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Adaptable, agile minded with strong networking skills
- Ability to communicate in English fluently and read and write effectively. Ability to speak another language will be an advantage
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where consensus is the norm.
- Alignment with the Intl.SOS values of Passion, Expertise, Respect and Care.
Application Closing Date