Internet Solutions (IS) is a Pan-African telecoms service provider to public and private sector organisations that have, or want to establish a presence on the African continent. We have been providing innovative end-to-end telecommunication solutions and related services for more than 20 years.
Today, IS is at the forefront of Internet Protocol-based technologies and we build solutions and services tailored to the increasingly complex demands of organisations across the enterprise, public sector, global carrier and growing small-to-medium business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job title: Sales Officer
- Manage and grow existing clients and develop new sales opportunities.
- Solicit feedback from clients to ensure IS is providing the highest possible level of service and work with Service Delivery Team to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure all new opportunities are captured accurately on the CRM and updated on a regular basis.
- Ensure contracts (prepared by in-house legal representative) are duly signed by clients within 60days of sales closure.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date database of all sales resources and details.
- Remain up-to-date with relevant products knowledge and trends within the industry.
- Identify and qualify potential clients, including development of leads through referral channels.
- Develop and execute the sales account plan. This include influencing buyer’s decision and conducting differentiated conversations with C-level executives.
- Develop strategic and tactical sales plans to ensure revenue growth on each account.
- Deliver on assigned territory agreement and contribute to company’s profitability by ensuring client satisfaction throughout the sales cycle.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 5years’ experience in a Sales role
- Other relevant certifications will be of added advantage.
- Proven track record in sales within the ICT industry.