Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infosec Engineer – User Administration Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Administers the Interswitch’s day-to-day Security Operations Center (SOC) activities such as monitoring and reviewing security incidents, response, investigations and other activities related to security monitoring and response..
- Daily monitor security logs, events and incidents.
- Database activity monitoring
- Identify risks and update the risk register.
- Collate monthly SOC reports and share with the information governance and stratety team.
- Monitor the health of all SOC tools, resolve/escalate any health issues.
- Manage the Network Access Control and monitor violations.
- Contribute to security policies/rules configurations
- Review incident alerts to determine relevancy and urgency. Create new trouble tickets for alerts (escalations) that signal an incident and require a higher Tier review.
- Assist in responding to security incidents.
- Assist in reviewing firewall configuration changes/activities.
- Review and analyzing email threats and providing incident reports.
- University Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in information security related function.
- Strong understanding of Information Technology industry, tools, standards, policies and protocols.
- Demonstrable experience of strategic and tactical thinking
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to approach problems from an IT security perspective
- SIEM: e.g. IBM QRadar
- DAM: e.g. Imperva
- NAC: e.g. Forescout
- Email Security: TrendMicro SMEX, IMSVA
- Network Security: Forti Analyzer
- Microsoft Sysinternal Suite
- Threat intelligence: e.g. Virus total, IBM X-Force, AlienVault OTX
- Packet Inspection: TrendMicro DDI, QRadar QNI, TCPDump, WinDump, Wireshark
- Vulnerability Scanners: e.g. Nexpose (InsightVM), Nessus, Nmap/ZenMap, Qualys Guard,
- Professional Qualification(s): CompTIA Security+ (Added advantage)
- Experience (Number of relevant years): 1-3 years relevance experience.
- EDR: e.g. Google GRR, Carbon Black Response, RSA Netwitness
- FIM: Carbon Black Protect
- Endpoint Security: e.g. TrendMicro ApexOne, Deep Security
- Web Security: e.g. TrendMicro IMSVA
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply