Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst (Bakery)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Review data from contract laboratories to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare or review required method transfer documentation including technical transfer protocols or reports.
- Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in accordance with applicable policies or guidelines.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Evaluate analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Perform any other tasks as may be assigned to him from day-to-day
- Develop and qualify new testing methods.
- Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits as required.
- Evaluate new ingredients and methods to make recommendations regarding their use.
- Serve as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments, vendors, or contractors.
- Coordinate testing with contract laboratories and vendors.
- Write technical reports or documentation such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
- Write or revise standard quality control operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Food Science, Lab Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology or related fields
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a production/manufacturing/baking environment
- Experience in food service industry is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Self –starter; must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Computer literate with experience with Microsoft office tools
- Must be available to work weekends
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and Applications to: [email protected] Using the the Job Title as the e-mail subject.
Come in person at:
Km 29 Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Alasia Bus Stop,
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only Lekki-Ajah qualified residents should apply.