Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Account Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Payroll management
- Maintain/ Manage Petty Cash book
- Ensure smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Ensure other units adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business development
- Vendor management
- Inventory/accounts reconciliation etc
- Interfacing with company secretary/legal adviser and other regulators
- Banking transactions-payments/deposits, withdrawal etc
- Office administration and management-ensure good ambience state of the office
- Insurance and safe-keeping of company assets
- Assist in Staff recruitment, selection, placement, discipline etc
- Maintenance of company assets and facilities
- Staff matters handling-ID cards, birthdays, leave approval, welfare, event planning, staff hand book etc
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and system and devising ways to streamline processes
- Proven working experience as an Admin Officer (minimum of 1 year work experience) in a Business environment.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in office administration together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Solid knowledge of IT analytics tools
- Strong computer skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets (MS Excel etc)
- Ability to manage personnel
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and Application, using the “Job Title” as the email subject to: [email protected]
Come in person to the address below:
Km 29 Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Alasia Bus Stop,
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.