Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal VAS Network Architect Engineer
- The key responsibilities of this position include development of network design plans and the development of reference architectures and standards for secure, high-performance networking across the enterprise.
- The position is responsible for understanding and interpreting Countywide business and technical requirements in order to apply advanced network technologies for County departmental consumption.
The Ideal Candidate
- A successful candidate will have a balance of technical and non-technical skills. The candidate must have advanced data networking skills and experiences, both hands-on and theoretical. Other technical skills include wireless, voice, and security networking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate at various levels to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of LAN/MAN/WAN topologies & platforms, routing protocols, current data center architectures, DNS/DHCP, IPAM, multicast, VRF, QoS, etc.
An advanced candidate may have experience in any or all of the following:
- Business Case, TCO/ROI costing models, strategic plans, RFPs, formal and informal bids.
In addition, the following minimum qualifications must be met:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field. In addition, four years of experience involving the analysis, installation, programming, application and/or troubleshooting of networking systems and related equipment. (A post-graduate Degree in a related field may substitute for one year of the required experience.) A CCIE or CCAr certification is highly desirable.
- Experience involving the analysis, installation, programming, application and/or troubleshooting of networking systems and related equipment is required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the e-mail subject.
Come in person at:
Km 29 Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Alasia Bus Stop (Behind Forte Oil Filling Station),
Application Deadline 20th May, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.