Layer3 specializes in the design, implementation and support of complex voice, video and data networks. We provide expertise in designing network solutions – maintaining flexibility for expansion and growth to new technologies.
We are continually looking for young graduates and skilled professionals with innovative minds and a flare for excellence to fill up the position in our organisation. We believe that an environment where all employees contribute ideas and take responsibilities for continually improving our service is the key to fulfilling our customers’ needs.
We are now recruiting for: IP Network Engineer, Lagos
- Communicates fluently in written and spoken English, and has excellent interpersonal and documentation skills.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trend and development to improve service to layer 3 clients, and has technical experience in TCP/IP networking.
- This individual has sound knowledge of telecommunication as well as next generation IP networks, project implementation and management, network design and Microsoft office applications.
- The candidate also has extensive knowledge and protocol level understanding of e2e IP connectivity, with a track record of problem solving as well as effective leadership, and is the primary interface with external carriers and vendors concerning systems integration.
- He/she will jointly define system requirements, interfaces and architectures for different solutions and services. Drives the design of efficient and cost effective IP transport networks involving L2 switching, routing, MPLS, VPNs, UNIX, etc.
- This individual will manage and evaluate L2/L3 IP test plans, tunnelling, Qos and acceptance criteria for all network designs in the lab/field as needed.
- He/she must be passionate, focused, energetic and proven leader in IP network and vendor management, with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to changing environments
In order to apply, please send your CV to [email protected]