IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighbouring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
- The Procurement Officer will ensure that materials used by the IPI Powertech Nigeria is sourced for from reliable and dependable sources and at prices good enough for our business.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Negotiate service deals with potential suppliers
- Work with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred.
- Certifications in Supply Chain Management.
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Outlook, and Excel).
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Officer with at least two (2) years experience.
- Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, ERP Software knowledge).
Personal Attributes /Skills:
- An individual with high-level Integrity.
- Data analysis skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply