ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Department: Retail Sales
Status: Outsourced role
- Achieve set sales targets.
- Manage, maintain and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects almost completed deals.
- Work in collaboration with the team, developing good working relationships.
- Must develop good relationships with ipNX customers.
- Ensure compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensure compliance will all local statutory requirements.
- Submit weekly reports.
Qualifications / Functunal Skills:
- HND in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines Understanding of communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; field sales, consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets.
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and quality with multitasks, efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence.
- Exemplary communication skills both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Customer Focus.
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation.
- Drive results.
- Cultivate Innovation.
- Ability to optimize work processes.
- Nimble Learning.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline:31st December, 2021.