ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Support Engineer
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc / B.Eng Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical-Electronics engineering (2.2/Upper Credit at minimum).
- CCNA , CCNP (Desired)
- Strong telecommunications, IP design skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
- 0 – 3 years experience.
- A hands on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) is desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point- to-Multipoint technologies is desirable.
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd June, 2023.