IROKO Partners Limited- we are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Background and Role:
- Our in-house Creative department are responsible for the development and execution of a broad range of creative content for IROKO Partners and its associated channel brands.
- Make an inspired and enthusiastic contribution to our in-house creative design team, designing and delivering motion graphics projects of varying size and complexity.
- Work closely with creative producers to interpret and advise on creative briefs and develop design solutions for on-air promotions and other creative projects.
- Collaborate with other departments within the business to supply additional creative assets for both on-air and off-air projects.
- Manage and deliver several projects simultaneously, on budget and on time.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Expert knowledge of the latest tools of broadcast design
- Production (particularly Adobe After Effects and C4D) required for the delivery of ground-breaking creative work in on-air promotion, advertising and digital media
- Excellent brand development logo design and presentation – must posses excellent (In Design) skills.
- Practical knowledge and experience of broadcast or studio design processes from concept to delivery.
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to effectively present creative ideas to internal and external clients.
- A broad awareness of art and design
- Experience of working in a team in close collaboration with colleagues and external clients
- Experience working under pressure to tight deadlines
- A great showreel demonstrating your own motion graphics projects.
As a person you will be:
- Motivated and pro-active
- Knowledgeable and inquisitive – you know your subject inside-out but follow what is going on in the wider creative world.
- Sensitive and persuasive in your dealings with others
- Patient and persistent particularly when things don’t run to plan
- Positive and optimistic with a determination to see problems as opportunities.
Hours of Work:
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday – 8:30AM to 5:30PM
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s to: [email protected]