Posted on :
6 Jul, 2017
6 Jul, 2017
The Islamic Development Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) is the strategic talent pipeline for the professional career in the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group. The Program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
This Program enables each Young Professional (YP) to receive extensive exposure and experience of the IDB Group’s various activities through job rotations in different departments. Participants will initially spend two weeks Orientation stage in HRMD. Then, 27 months in Foundation stage which will be split into three rotations of 9 months each in IDB Group departments.
Participants will also benefit from a coaching/career counselling arrangement and a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Upon successful program completion, the participant will gradually climb up the professional grades in the IDB Group.
During the Program, the participants will also benefit from coaching/career counselling arrangements and a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Prospective candidates for the YPP must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
Applicants in the following categories shall be considered as Priority candidates subject to their meeting entry requirements:
We receive applications all year round and processed in batches where the selection process is very selective, thorough and competitive and successful applicants are mostly graduates from the centers of excellence with Ph.Ds and Masters with outstanding academic records.
The General Selection Cycle is as follows:
1. Applications are received throughout the year 2017
2. All candidates are subjected to a comprehensive, rigorous and competitive selection process, which starts Jan 2018 until July 2018.
3. The Final Selection Interviews shall be normally held at IDB HQ in Jeddah
4. Selection of the final Candidates will be carried out through an Interview Panel
5. Successful candidates will be sent an offer from the Bank and expected to join the Bank in the next six months upon acceptance of the offer
6. The IDB is an international organisation and operates from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia having the headquarters based in Jeddah. In view of this, our employment conditions are subjected to the regulations and requirements of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In view of this, candidates are advised that you do not leave your current employment until a work visa invitation is approved by the Saudi authorities and forwarded to you through the Bank
7. Further process will be carried out by the Human Resources Management Department (HRMD) upon receiving the response of the candidate
8. The YP intake generally takes place in two to three batches annually
9. Depending on the period your batch is processed, you shall be informed of the status accordingly. This may take some time as we typically receive large volumes of applications each time
1. Your application needs to be supported with all necessary documents/information for a proper evaluation; hence, it will not be complete and can not be considered unless documents are attached as follows:
1. Updated CV
2. Bachelors Certificate
3. Bachelors Transcripts
4. Masters Certificate
5. Masters Transcripts
6. Ph.D/Professional Qualification documents, if any
2. You don’t need to follow up on your application because once you complete your application process on line, your application will remain stored in our on line data base for processing. Since, the number of applications received on line runs in to a few thousands in a few months, we try to process these applications every six months at which time you will be notified about status of your application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 28-Feb-2018