Adexen is recruiting for one of its client a dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill the position of an IT Manager.
The IT Manager will have to provide hardware and software maintenance, consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of the technology services and resource. The position is based in Lagos.
- To ensure maximum availability of computer systems throughout the Company.
- Responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, Local and / or Wide area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
- Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT service to defined Service Level Agreements.Support & guide end users on software
- Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
- To develop and control the IT security policy.
- Provide a monthly written report on all aspects of the IT Department.Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system.
- To schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems; researching and installing new systems;
- To ensure the smooth running of all systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- To ensure that software licensing laws are adhered to;
- To provide secure access to the network for remote users;
- To ensure the security of data from internal and external attack;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Information Services (or equivalent).
- Proven IT experience up to 5 years including network (LAN/WAN) management, active directory, Windows server 2003 installation and management, backup systems, IT project management, PABX.
- 5 years experience in a systems support and telecommunications
- 2 years experience in a Unix environment.
- Knowledge of VSAT and Lotus Notes are desirable
- Previous experience in similar industry will be a plus
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional).
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (excellent)
WHAT IS ON OFFER
Please send us your salary expectations, your english resume and application form in Word format and indicate the job reference NGA0275 at the following address: [email protected]
Click here to apply on Adexen website