iWorld Outsourcing Limited is engage in the business of providing Outsourcing services for all business processes in various industries within Nigeria as well as Human Capital Management consulting and Advisory services in any area that helps organizations achieve their corporate objectives which includes but is not limited to the recruitment of qualified workforce, management and outplacement of employees, training and development. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Represents the company externally to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimizes all business development opportunities.
- Build relationships with key customers
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Maintains a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully meeting set targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- First Degree or its equivalent preferably in Industrial Art & Design or related disciplines from a reputable tertiary institution
- A Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- Should possess at least 3 years relevant experience
- Conversant with creative art products.
The position offers very attractive and competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
15th February, 2023.
- Curriculum Vitae (CVs) are to be sent as a word document or PDF using their FIRST and LAST NAMES as the file name.
- Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.