IWS Nigeria Limited is a top provider of Quality and Intelligent Web – based development project including but not limited to Web Applications, Web Portals and Websites, for all kinds and sizes of business. We are not only here for business minded people, but also for individuals that require a web project for personal use including events and non-profit purposes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- We are looking to recruit a resident quantity surveyor for a commercial development project in Niger State.
- Identify potential financial or construction risks;
- Carrying out field analysis to identify prevalent cost of materials;
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials;
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs;
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets;
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory;
- Advise clients on improvements;
- Strategies, and/or estimated costs
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project;
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws;
- Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates.
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs;
- Estimate quantity and costs of materials;
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in Quantity Surveying, 3 years and above of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field;
- Construction Engineering, Management, or related field;
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry;
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2018.