JAGAL Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s economy.
JAGAL is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Rigger
Location: Lagos, NG (Primary)
Reporting to: Foreman-Rigging
- Responsible for the completion of rigging and erection construction workloads in accordance with project requirements and company standards.
- Responsible for carrying all work in a safe and efficient manner that prevents hazards, risks and staff confrontations.
- To complete all work according to the planned schedule and on time.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient use of all equipment and tools on site and to record their use as and when specified by the Rigging Supervisor
- 3-6 years’ experience in rigging in Oil & Gas / Fabrication environment.
- Previous Offshore Rigger experience is essential
- Level 3 Rigging Assessment or equivalent certification is preferred.
- Good level of verbal and written communication in English.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below