Jamara is the people’s retailer outlet. It’s the ultimate home goods destination which continues to grow each day. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate inventory transfers with related departments and branches.
- Deliver supplies and equipment to departments and branches by receiving and transferring items.
- Ensure prompt deliveries, accuracy of inventory counts, stock level audit.
- Maintain inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Trace history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock-control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Study, record, and recommend remedial actions for reported no usable, slow-moving, and excess stock.
- Ensure all received and transferred items are posted properly on company’s software (AX and Bin Card).
- Monitor all quotations, sales orders or any approved e-mail before issuing any stock out.
- Ensure that stock levels are replenished on time.
- Prepare timely reports on defect parts.
- Supervise store operators and store keepers.
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th November, 2021.