Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. Our 45,000 people come from all over the world, representing more than 100 nationalities. We market world-renowned brands in more than 130 countries with 409 offices, 29 factories, and 8 research & development centers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Job Title: Strategic Insights Manager
Job ID: 86946
Professional area: Marketing
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
- Our market is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join our team as Strategic Insights Manager.
- You will be accountable and responsible for generating actionable business insight, utilizing & integrating various data sources, to enable informed portfolio, pricing, and marketing strategic decisions for the Nigerian market.
- Combining data analytical skills and business acumen, this position will give you the opportunity to play a central role in identifying and advising the Leadership and Marketing and Sales teams on commercial opportunities & marketing strategies that will give JTI a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Monitor & analyze data relating to market & industry dynamics, consumer needs, JTI and competitor performance, trade, portfolio, and pricing strategies, to identify business, portfolio & brands’ challenges & opportunities.
- Translate captured insights into actionable recommendations to support decision-making (pricing, portfolio strategy, brand prioritization needs, Marketing & Sales programs)
- Build the optimal Market & Consumer insight framework for the Leadership and Marketing & Sales teams – provide recommendations and analysis through regular reporting and ensure that insights are broadly received and understood.
- Guide the Marketing & Sales team with the set up and monitoring of the objectives & KPIs to aid the assessment of the M&S programs’ effectiveness.
- Manage relationship with key S.I. partners (global & local Research Institutes) to ensure a long-term supply of reliable high-quality insights.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Management or similar, MBA considered a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience with data analysis focused on supporting a commercial operation within the FMCG environment (Strategic Insights function and/o Market Research industry)
- Advanced in marketing research methodologies and high-level report building.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Knowledgeable in Market research (Qualitative and Quantitative, Retail audit)
- Advanced Analytics & Synthesis skills, good Communication & Collaboration skills
- Commercial knowledge (previous experience with Sales and other Commercial functions is a great plus).
- Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online