Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc is the foremost indigenous Oil and Maritime Services Company in Nigeria. It is the only maritime company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and offers services in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries located in other parts of the globe. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Engineer
Job Type: Full time
- We are in need of a marine engineer that will Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment also determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted, as well as sequences and phases of test operations.
- Review work requests, and compare them with previous work completed on ships in order to ensure that costs are economically sound.
- Prepare technical reports for use by engineering, management, or sales personnel.
- Maintain contact with, and formulate reports for, contractors and clients in order to ensure completion of work at minimum cost.
Requirements and Qualification
- 2-3 years Experience in Engineering related role.
- Experience in Oil Engineering/Construction/Services is a must.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering, graduate programs in this field are also required.
- Demonstrable ability to work within time/budget constraints
- Show high technical competence in key discipline areas.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 25th June, 2019.