Jbex Global Engineering Limited owners of Jbex solar, an EPC company that is active in the planning and implementation of alternative systems.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Customer Relation Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grant access to building by appropriate implementation of Visitor Policy.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make referrals, and direct calls to staff members.
- Maintain a safe environment by monitoring security system and emergency pull cord system, using good judgment in contacting
- Appropriate personnel as needed.
- Provide accurate information regarding application procedures, waiting lists, vacancies and qualifications to both callers and walk-in clients.
- Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents or emergencies.
- Route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff members.
- Assist other departments with miscellaneous items.
- Provide monthly reports.
- Attend Management/ Services staff meetings and agency staff meetings.
- Participate in agency activities and committees as needed or desired.
- Provide assistance to residents requesting work orders or other forms as needed.
- Provide timely referral to the staff for appointments or other assistance.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Accurately document all activities.
- An HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- General office clerical and computer skills required.
- Because of the nature of this work, position requires someone pleasant, personable, and patient and having a desire to be of assistance.
- Able to work with minimum day to day supervision.
- OND Degree Holders would also be considered if they have some experience in the field.
- Able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under stressful conditions.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with organizations and individuals, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across locations as required in the sales/marketing plan.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for investment opportunities.
- Liaise and network with the purpose of engaging a prospective client and increase the organization’s bottom line.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through physical visit, cold calling, and networking and through the use of social media platforms and filed marketing.
- Target key accounts potential for the company; implements all sales action.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication drive.
- Sells the organizations products & services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and converting them to customers.
- Identify service & product line improvements by remaining current on trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Follow up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to customers.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Marketing and Sales Management, Arts or other relevant courses.
- You must have the ability to strategize and execute at the same time, using resources available.
- You have brilliant communication skills and ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues in various departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, Creative and innovative and must have knowledge about content marketing.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Note: Applicants should use their position as mail subject and also should affix a copy of their recent passport.
Application Deadline 30th October, 2017.