JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale,repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel
- Escalating customers complains to appropriate unit for resolution.
- System Administration and Troubleshooting.
- Initiate and Implement 1st level troubleshooting.
- Attending to Clients needs and problems.
- Setting up of new connection.
- Reporting to your Supervisor.
- Performing other Tasks that are relevant to your Unit/Department operations.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Work with less or no supervision
- The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for jcvaxe customers.
- The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter.
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Minimum of an OND/HND/B.Sc in related field
- Proven working experience as a Logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Lead the Business Development team to achieve the company’s business target.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Develop business prospects, and build sustainable business relationships with clients.
- To develop and maintain external relations with government regulatory agencies.
- To assist the Managing Director in the process of identifying new prospective opportunities.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning and to ensure necessary administrative follow up of all activities of the business requirements.
- Minimum of HND.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Must have an Entrepreneurial perspective.
- Must be willing to provide road map to show strategy to be employed for efficient and effective performance with indicators.
- Must have at least 1 year Marketing/Business Development experience.
- Must have a fantastic personality, a smart and a positive attitude qualification.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver business targets leading a Business Development team.
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to package and present information in an effective and efficient manner.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements & occasionally join the director on trip Take dictation and minutes Source office supplies Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales – gathering market and customer information.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock – recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- A minimum of 0-2 years experience.
- Academic qualifications are often less important than personality, attitude and abilities and a strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills are particularly desirable attributes.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment – Prospecting skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Presentation skills.
- Client relationships and motivation for sales
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay- surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Minimum of HND, LL.B/ B.Sc/ B.A in Social Sciences or related field, or a Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 1-5 years HR related experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business; Buisiness driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills.
- Demonstrates organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to architect and drive change.
- Ability to influence senior management.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s and Cover Note to: [email protected]