JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfil the development needs of the African market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote and sell the Company’s products and services that match the needs and requirements of customers.
- Build and maintain a positive and long-term relationship with new and existing clients.
- Promote and sell Company’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing and new prospects and closing sales deals.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales prices and discounts.
- Develop a sales forecast plan that successfully meets the company’s overall business plan and strategy working with the sales team and ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Assist Sales Executives in establishing personal contact and rapport with key decision-makers.
- Identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for sales by territory and brands.
- Prepare Proforma invoices /quotations to customers.
- Manage product lines to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting other vendors/competitors’ price-lists for comparison.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance. Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to Management.
- Contribute to financial process excellence and increase customer satisfaction by building scores for measurement and conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
- Prepare and submit periodic sales reports to the Branch Manager.
- Enhance staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending trade fairs and related exhibitions.
- Collaborate with Branch Sales Manager to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe acts, conditions or procedures in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drills at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Graduate, Business Administration or equivalent.
- B.E-Electrical / Mechanical would be preferred.
- MBA or Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in the sales field of Industrial Products.
- Deep understanding of sales growth strategies
- Outstanding knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Strong market research skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and convincing skills
- Results-oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Strong selling techniques
- Strong coordination and follow up skills
- Excellent customer-service skills able to listen and respond to customer’s needs
- Excellent leadership skills
- Decisive and committed
- Able to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Dependable with a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 22nd December, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.