At Brunel we offer our clients a variety of practical employment solutions, whether they require additional permanent employees or a staff of contractors, in an effort to complete a specific assignment. Our solutions cover everything, ranging from staffing small workload increases, to complete outsourcing of projects from start to finish. Our mandate is to locate, attract and provide the best talent within a given industry. We are constantly in search of candidates who are highly educated, competent and professional, whether they are seeking a promotion, a change in their career or a new project altogether.
• Champion Worker Safety Programs
• Oversee site contractor fabrication, construction, and hookup work activities during Execution Phase, in particular cable pulling and terminations, motors and breakers installation and connection, all electrical and instrument installation as well as pre-commissioning and commissioning (motors bumping, breakers testing, cables megger and continuity testing, instruments calibration, loop checking).
• Serve as member of the Project Team (PT)
• Provide the interface between the work face and the Construction Site Lead, as well as with the QA/QC reps
• Monitor and appraise construction work in the specific discipline: E&I
• Ensure necessary corrective actions are taken in areas such as planning and scheduling, cost control, subcontracting administration, safety and quality of the work
• May serve as the lead company representative at sub-sites where the Construction Site Lead typically does not reside (SNL PH)
• Ensure good communications and relations with the contractors and the vendor techs (mainly SIEMENS)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Champion on-site safety awareness and safe performance with contractor and among Project Team members
• Serve as day-to-day interface with contractor, vendor techs and craft labor during the Construction Phase, providing a focus on safety, quality, cost, and schedule
• Provide oversight of contractor’s materials management/verification systems
• Ensure compliance with specifications, procedures, and plans
• Monitor workforce productivity and progress relative to schedule
• Verify post-site arrival of procured equipment and engineering equipment
• Provide on-site support to the Construction Site Lead as required
• Provide support to pre-commissioning/mechanical completion/systems completion as required
• Must have the temperament to work effectively with diverse multi-cultural environment
• B.Sc, Electrical and Electronics
• 5+ year in projects, E&I discipline, preferably with a Construction/Installation contractor
Offer is open to locals.
For more information, please contact:
Helen Oggar +234 (1) 271 4022.
Click here to view and Apply Online