Timekeepers International Limited – Our company was set-up with the aim of importing watches, jewellery and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria west Africa. We serve as representatives to some of the world’s best known brands acting as managers of their brands in the territories covered.
Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate necessary information to Head office and other outlets
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Handle Sales and stock
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information about After-sales services
Candidate Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Good customer service skill
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Proven leadership ability and sale staff management experience.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND degree
- Good knowledge of the Market/environment
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in all levels with an excellent capacity of persuasion and negotiation
- Must reside in Apapa/Festac and environs.
- Females are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Kindly forward Resume to email@example.com