The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to develop and carry on the production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialized fertilizers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Process Operator
- Setting up and preparing machinery for the production run Measuring, weighing, mixing and loading raw materials into the machines
- Checking meter and instrument readings, and making adjustments where necessary
- Taking product samples and recording the test data for quality purposes
- Packing and loading finished items into barrels, tanks or other containers ready for shipment
- Closing down and cleaning the plant and machinery, and carrying out minor maintenance work
- Reporting problems with the production process or equipment to shift managers and maintenance engineers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in packaging and processing or manufacturing environment
- National Diploma (ND) or other relevant Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) Credit including English language and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent is required.
- Computer literate
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Job Title: Packing Lines Operator
- Responsible for the production of the company’s products within prescribed specifications and efficient machine operation by performing the following duties.
- Helps set up production machines each day according to established procedures & schedules.
- Operates production machines to produce parts in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Manipulates controls in an efficient manner to minimize waste.
- Inspects produced parts for faultiness and reports flaws immediately to management.
- Detects and reports machine malfunctions promptly to management.
- Maintains an adequate supply of operating materials for production machines and obtains additional materials according to procedures.
- Documents production activities each day as assigned.
- Packages and transports produced parts as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication
- Skills Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Time Management
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
28th October, 2016