RJV Systems Limited is a high tech and customer oriented company, using the modern technology in the industry and good customer satisfaction to deliver effective and efficient solutions in the fields of Telecommunication, Technical Security, Energy and Power and Information Technology.
RJV Systems Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Engineer
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
- Oversees all transitions into production.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines.
Common Skills for a Systems Engineer Position:
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities
- Effectively directs employees
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Successfully presents technical information
- Works well individually or in a group setting
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science or related field
- Average 2 years prior experience
Job Title: Receptionist/Administrator
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject
30th November, 2016.