OnKobo Cashback is the first cashback website in Nigeria. Our goal is to help our members save on their regular purchases at leading online platforms through cashback on what you spent shopping.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer Intern
- OnKobo, an online cashback platform, is looking for a graphic design intern to start next fall. You’ll interpret our brand strategy and mission-to bring joy to shopping through images and contents-in terms of line, color, and typography.
Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next playing field:
- As a Graphic Arts Disciple, you know the power behind dynamic visual design.
- You will work closely with the graphic design and marketing teams to create materials for both on- and offline promotions.
- Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
- Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
- Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment:
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the OnKobo homepage, blog, and social media accounts
- Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in Graphic Arts
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- A graphic design internship at OnKobo primes you for future in-house work at other companies or with advertising agencies.
- You’ll benefit from the guidance of world-class designers and leave the experience with a portfolio of polished work.
- In addition, we respect our interns and the work they produce for us, and the pay is good enough.
- OnKobo values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters, CV’s and a samples of design work to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2017.