Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Job Title: Business Development Manager for Furniture
The role will be predominantly building relationships with Construction Companies, Architects, Contractors, Civil Engineers, House builders, Developers, institutions (like, banks, school etc.. ) and Housing Associations by introducing our furniture products, and generate the sales.
- Generating Sales and creating Pipeline for new B2b business
- Meeting new prospects, understanding their requirement, quoting them, Converting into sales.
- Creating a pipeline for current and future projects.
- Pitching all furniture product to all clients and thus maximizing our share of sales from them.
- Meet reasonable Sales Target Per month including all furniture
- Presenting plan for upcoming week to immediate supervisor on every Saturday.
- Identify potential customer list, meet decision makers & push them to make buying decision.
- Responsible for Lead Generation & Opening New accounts.
- Convert Above Leads to Active & Regular Business ,
- With Each Account
- Understand their Monthly/future Requirement.
- Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other Service Offerings
- Maximize Business w each Customer.
- Find new avenues to meet potential big customers (Trade fair, builders / Architect forum), communicate about product & convert them to sales orders.
- 5+ years of experience of selling marketing to B2B clients
- Specification sales experience ideally with architects, housing associations or local authorities.
Method of Application
Qualified applicant should forward updated CV to [email protected] Using Business development Manager as the mail subject.