Cummins Inc. A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
Job Title: Regional Manager (South South)
Location: Port Harcourt
- Manages the day-to-day operations at a defined location; responsible for all functions and financial metrics in a group of branches in a specific business segment or small geography.
- Manages branches through Branch Managers.
- Responsible for all functions and financial metrics for the group of branches.
- Develops the Annual Operating Plan with input from Business Development and Branch Managers; manages the business to the Annual Operating Plan; monitors all appropriate business metrics including Branch balanced scorecards, profit and loss metrics, and asset metrics.
- Manages market analysis for span of responsibilities.
- Ensures business growth by managing annual marketing and sales plan; develops and maintains business relationships with customers, and develops new business partners and alliances for the business segment or small geography.
- Develops a deep understanding of Cummins’ business in the region, globally, and across all business units.
- Manages customer satisfaction for the Branches as measured by Net Promoter Score and Lens of the Customer programs; encourages a culture of customer service; recruits, develops, motivates, and retains high quality customer service employees.
- Manages customer service through Branch operations. Manages warranty submission and rejection; develops an understanding of repetitive warranty issues and provides feedback to the organization to ensure product and service improvement; monitors Repair Event Cycle Time and implements improvements within the branches.
- Manages compliance with health, safety, and environmental standards and compliance; oversees health, safety, and environmental audits.
- Encourages a culture of corporate responsibility for the benefit of employees and the communities in which Cummins operates.
- Manages, develops, and motivates employees; completes, agrees to and monitors work plans and Individual Development Plans for Branch Managers
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in required Business Administration, Engineering, or related subject required.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification or Sponsor certification required.
- Significant relevant experience required, including managerial and budgetary experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below