Education as a Vaccine is a non-profit organization created in 2000 to improve the health and development of children and young people. EVA envisions a Nigeria where children and young people reach their full potentials and work to build and implement innovative and sustainable mechanism for improved quality of life for vulnerable children and young people.
Job Title: Finance Coordinator
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least two (2)- three(3) years experience or Post-Graduate Diploma in Accounting with at least one (1) year experience.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Financial Management
- Support the creation of organizational forecast.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Post financial transactions into QuickBook daily and upload payment on online bank platform.
- Support developing monthly and yearly financial reports for submission to the Executive Director.
- Support the auditing of organizational account by an appointed external auditor on an annual basis.
- Support quarterly organizational internal audits for State Finance and Administration Operations.
- Develop and process organizational payroll
- Support development of organization and donor’s budget.
- Provide technical support and supervision to the finance officers and finance assistance.
- Support/ refine accounting financial management tools in line with organization priorities annually.
- Support in preparing organization budget.
- Act on behalf of the team leader, finance and admin where and when necessary.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click below to apply