Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Food Production company, is currently seeking to employ qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Quantity Surveyor)
Reporting to: Managing Director
- To maximize project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in cost management, reporting and facility management.
- To carry out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecast final outturn values for cost, sales and margin.
- Maximize value of monthly applications and measurement and submission of contract variations.
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Able to work well within a team based environment.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and sub-contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Technically sound in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management with demonstrable commercial experience.
- Minimum 5 years quantity surveying experience within a contracting organization.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
- Be able to provide both summarized and detailed reports, on current activities.
- IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Smart and professional appearance.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Customer focused.
- Communicator & motivator with ability to communicate across all levels of seniority from the workforce through to Senior Management level.
- ‘Can do’ attitude to work.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
Job Title: Engineering Manager (Manufacturing)
- Responsible for process and facilities maintenance services support function across the factories.
- Responsible for engineering CAPEX and OPEX budgeting, implementation and control.
- Adopt technological innovations and best practices to improve company manufacturing operations
- Plans and implements an effective maintenance schedule for company factory and utilities equipment to produce high quality products to meet our customers’ expectations and adhere to proper food products safety criteria.
- Maintain a database of major equipment and other assets and advice management on replacement.
- Promote and enforce safety, quality, GMP, Product Safety and Plant rules, policies and procedures at all times, and accept no compromises.
- Plan training schedules and ensure motivation and discipline of staff.
- Liaises with, and supervises 3rd party Technical service providers to ensure that services rendered meet up with expectation in terms of deadline for completion, and quality of work done.
- Coordinate and ensure the proper and timely documentation of maintenance activities with a view to assisting management information gathering and policy formulation.
- Draws up plans for annual turn around maintenance
- Ensure that spare parts are available in their specification and optimum quantity and initiates replacement as the need arises.
- Maintain a high level of communication within and outside of the department.
- Ensure proper manning levels are adhered to; job assignments set and improve process skills of key personnel.
- Refine existing production lines and processes by analyzing management information regarding Plant utilization, capacity and maintenance cost.
- Handles other jobs as may be assigned by Management.
- Develop and deploy relevant KPIs to manage engineering activities
- HND or B. Sc. Eng. in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 9 years post qualification experience in a Manufacturing company with at least 7 years on a similar role.
Key Skills and Competences:
- Strong asset care management, inventory management, problem solving, motivation and analytical.
- In addition, must be good at information management, demonstrate interpersonal communication skills, be innovative and creative, be externally oriented, have sound business knowledge, demonstrate self-confidence, integrity and be good at customer management.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Jos, Plateau
Reports to: Managing Director
- To co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies that successfully delivers against strategic objectives of the company and realize all stakeholder ambitions against market opportunity.
- Ensure achievement of long term sales volume and profit objectives of all product groups with a view to becoming No. 1 in their respective categories.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the achievement of profitability objectives of the business in line with Annual Estimates, LTP and other set targets;
- Develop and lead product and packaging innovation drive to ensure sustenance of viable product portfolios;
- Execute advertising and promotional programs to ensure increased market share and brand equity;
- Control and monitor the effective utilization of marketing budget;
- Formulate and jointly implement sales, pricing and credit policies of the business;
- Establish effective Pan Nigeria distribution network to ensure achievement of distribution and penetration objectives;
- Drive production operations to ensure achievement of company targets;
- Set targets for the product categories and continuously evaluate performance;
- Monitor competition and commission market research/survey on trade and consumers insights and ensure implementation of appropriate strategies;
- Analyze and provide executive summaries of all marketing research reports;
- Specify minimum quality objectives for all brands and ensures compliance;
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations for all brands;
- Coordinate the Corporate image functions and activities to achieve and sustain a strong corporate brand equity;
- Maintain regular contact with manufacturers in the industry world-wide to ensure that the company is fully abreast with global marketing developments;
- Ensure the development and training of managers and staff to sustain a pool of high caliber manpower for the business.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a first degree in Applied or Social Sciences
- 5 Years’ functional experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment.
- Functional exposure in Marketing and Customer Service
- Have sound social media and digital marketing knowledge and application
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Have knowledge in industry trends and events
- Identify, develop and implement category innovation plan
- Team player.
- Coordinating and organizing ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- People development and Management skills
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Candidates should indicate the position of which they are applying for in the subject line.