Whytecleon – Our client a leading Engineering firm with specialty in repairs and fabrication of industrial parts for all industrial sectors in Nigeria, seeks to engage creative, smart and energetic self-starters to fill vacant positions within the organization. Our client has been in operation since 1986 and have become a household name in its sector. Are you creative? Self-motivated? Smart?
Job Title: Accountant/Administrator
Candidates for this position must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Candidate should be an expert in Tally 9 ERP accounting software
- Candidate should be proficient in Excel
- Candidate should be able to do statement reconciliation with customers over the phone and in person
- Individuals are expected to have some marketing experience.
- When required, candidate should be able to deal with monitoring of activities in the stores
- Candidates must possess good reporting standards
- The preferred candidates must be a selfstarter
- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND/B.Sc. accountancy degree
- The preferred candidate must possess at least 35 years’ accounting experience
Job Title: Industrial electrician
- Candidate should have vast experience in the repair of and working with drives, control panels, motors, electronics
- Candidate should be able to monitor the equipment stores and production when required
- Candidates must possess trade test certification from a reputable and accredited center
- Candidate should possess between 37 years’ experience working in our client’s sector
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click below to apply