Hotel Bon Voyage is a luxury brand with the vision to be the best value for money hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, a modern up and coming district, the hotel overlooks the Kuramo lagoon perfectly placed to attract business travelers.
Job Title: Laundry Officer
- Ability to operate washing machine.
- Good knowledge of Ironing.
Minimum of SSCE
Job Title: Pastry Baker
To engage in the preparation of pastries, confections, and other baked goods.
- Must be resident in V/I, Lekki, Ajah or environs.
- OND/NCE in any of the following, Administration, Management, Catering and Hospitality Management or any related discipline with 2 years experience
Job Title: Store & Inventory Office
- Oversee the development of inventory strategies by asset/supplier/sector as well asshort/medium/long term inventory disposal.
- Direct the coordination/preparation/set-up of different classes of store and inventoryregisters (i.e. cold store register etc) to effectively keep track of all inventoryassets/supplies.
- Manage the end-to-end disposal cycles including managing third parties engaged in theseactivities.
- Should always provide 9nancial implications for all inventory related activities.
- Overall responsibility for keeping products and stock items supplied and readilyaccessible.
- Maintenance of inventory records and ordering stock at appropriate times, as well asforecasting future stock needs based on orders, seasons or scheduled production from F &B Production (Kitchen).
- In conjunction with the procurement unit, keep track of order schedules and delivery.
- Coordinate and submit timely and accurate inventory control data and analysis to theProcurement Unit.
- Oversee the daily activities of employees within the inventory management function.
- To accurately maintain the inventory filling systems ensuring rigorous adherence toinventory processes.
- To counter-sign and authorise payments against invoices for ensuring adequate inventorylevels.
- To work together with Procurement Unit to identify and advise on ways of resolving issuesof logistical weaknesses/non-compliance.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Unit, maintain excellent, commercially robust,working relationships with suppliers and develop new supplier links for the bene9t of HBVoperations.
- To work closely with the Procurement Unit in ensuring close integration of procurementplanning with requirements of the inventory department.
- To provide timely Management reports on inventory related matters.
- Working knowledge, skills and competencies and attributes
- Must be detail oriented and capable of managing large amounts of data.
- Ability to forecast supply patterns and use critical thinking skills to plan order rates andvolumes.
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures.
- Supervisory skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to use tact in dealing with the network of relationships that exists.
- Demonstrated commodity management expertise.
- Analytical, data driven approach.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Data/9nancial analysis and interpretation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good great degree in any management science/social science related discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years post-graduate experience in a similar job position
Job Title: Waiter/Waitress
- Ideally, we are looking for career-oriented, enthusimtic and professional individuals (male or female) to serve as wait staff for the hotel’s food and beverage department by taking and serving orders from customers and assisting the banqueting experience in general.
- Must be able to provide computer generated receipts to customers for orders placed and accept payment for same.
- Applicants for this role must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent command at the English language, both in written and verbal form.
- Must be professional, polite, and reliable
- Prior customer service experience or training in a similar role will be an added advantage
- Impeccable physical presentation and grooming is undoubtedly required.
Minimum of a secondary school leaving certificate
Job Title: Head, Finance & Accounts
Details: Roles and Responsibilities
- Sets standards for accounting and financial reporting systems;
- Ensures the financial policies, procedures and controls of HBV are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (locally and globally);
- Oversees budget preparation, approval and execution processes
- Improves the systems surrounding all aspects of the HBVâ€™s budgets, forecasts and financial planning
- Analyses budget variances and consolidates the financial statement
- Ensures that all receivables are collected in a timely manner i.e 30days credit line
- Provides support to the HBV Founder/CEO and GM for funding
- Develops and manages long and short-term cash forecasts, utilizing historical trends, seasonal influences and future projections.
- Determines cash requirements and maintain appropriate cash flows with banking institutions to ensure adequate liquidity to meet all obligations and optimisation of cash.
- Develops and implements cash management systems for all operations, including policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Oversees daily cash management process: setting cash position, wire transfer operations, and deposit and disbursement accounts.
- Analyses moderate to complex financial information, including trends and forecasts
- Strategic planning process and defines strategies/plans for finance and accounting functions
- Manages finance processes, develops and implements a modern cost effective accounting system that will meet the challenges and objectives of the HBV
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to the HBVâ€™s Executive Management ( or as may be required)
- Preparation of cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts, tax returns and balance sheet
- Liaise effectively with the internal and external auditors to ensure that an efficient and effective audit process is carried out and on time
- In conjunction with the Maintenance unit, coordinate the disposal of all group related assets within the parameters of the groupâ€™s asset disposal framework.
- Other duties as assigned by the GM.
Working knowledge, skills and competencies and attributes
- Budgeting and Planning
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Sound organisational, administrative and managerial skills
- Good people management and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of financial management systems; accounting policies and standards; tax management, cost accounting, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A university degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience within the finance/audit and control department of a corporate organisation or professional services organisation
- Previous experience of work in Hospitality or Hospitality Management services firm would be an added advantage
- Professional qualification such as: ACA, ACCA, ICAN, CFA etc. is required
Job Title: Pantry Officer
Details: Major Responsibilities:
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Maintain cleanliness and food sanitation standards at all times
- Set-up and ensure that the pantry station is ready to serve at all times
- Keep par stocks at proper levels.
- Perform routine, repetitive tasks under the direction of the executive chef and management
- Clean and sanitize work area, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverwareEnsure proper disposal of food waste
- .Maintain standards for food production and handling, cooking, housekeeping, sanitation and safety
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchen, as directed by the Executive Chef or an immediate supervisor
- Show flexibility in terms of their schedule to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant, as directed by management
- , Maintain a high level of personal cleanliness
- Be a team player; help out fellow employees at every opportunity
- Other duties may be assigned as the need arises
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Minimum of secondary school certificate
- Punctual, regular, and reliable attendance
- Honesty and integrity
- Must be able to effectively communicate with management and coworkers
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Multi-task oriented: ability to perform multiple job functions at one time
- Follow workplace safety procedures
- Walk and stand throughout the entire shift
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, twist, and turn
- Regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to work in a hot, wet, humid, and/or loud environment for long periods of time
- Must report to work in a neat, clean uniform and present a well-groomed, hygienic appearance
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should send Cvs and Application letter to [email protected] and[email protected]