Acegoals Integrated Solutions is web design firm that has all it takes to step your business to the next level. We support businesses with web solutions that cuts across professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility and excellent customer support. We are a registered business under the CAC with other subdivisions in the Recruitment (Career) and Messaging Solutions industrial platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager (VAS)
- Under the supervision of the Head of Products, the Product Manager will be required to work with a wide range of staff across the business.
- He will also work with network operators and with technical service providers, open-source development communities and local developers to test new and innovative ideas aiming at addressing real life problems using mobile technology.
- Coordinate and provide support on overall product development strategy and product roadmap development, including formulation, design, planning and implementation in close collaboration with the Content Unit, IT and Business Development where applicable
- Proactively scout for new innovative ideas and opportunities in mobile technology
- Promote and incubate products contained in the roadmap to support the attainment of the business’ growth targets
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships and lead proposal development efforts with mobile network operators in collaboration with the Business Development Unit where applicable.
- Develop partnerships and network with local innovators, youth organizations, NGOs, cultural and religious organizations, the private sector, local media and academia to build and provide a space to nurture and test new and innovative ideasand build capacity.
- Coordinate and support development and testing of innovation products to strengthen and improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery. More specifically, provide technical support for deployment of data-driven products and services –including negotiations with mobile network companies and other service providers.
- Train staff and other end users, where applicable in the use of innovation products and processes.
- Document tested products and ensure effective sharing and generation of knowledge on mobile technology innovations in the entire business.
- Support efforts to showcase successful product innovations at mobile technology forums
- Set up clear monitoring mechanisms for effectively launched products to ensure their continued performance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Advanced university degree in Sciences, or other relevant disciplines, with training or requisite experience in Product Development in the Telecommunications industry (VAS sector)
- At least 5 years of experience with demonstrated results in Project/Program Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent team player with experience in creating environments that are conducive to team participation and effective coordination
- Proven capacity to work with collaborative teams across different locations and with different technical skills
- Experience in budgeting and coordinating projects
- Clear upward communication and management skills.
- Results oriented individual.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]