Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria, managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. Red Eye Security Limited is in partnership with Supreme UK Security Limited, one of the leading security firms in England. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
Job Title: Patrol Supervisor
- Take the lead on productivity issues and monitor work performance and efficiency of operatives and subcontractors to ensure project plans and schedule are followed and project is executed effectively and within budget.
- Patrol locations to ensure operatives comply with organisation’s standard.
- Maintain quality relationship with operatives, clients and company’s management team.
- Remediate and document all performance issues with direct reports.
- Implement strategic initiatives and Identify opportunities to expand the business.
- Ensure safe, profitable and successful management of all operations
- other duties deemed fits.
- Minimum of OND in any field (Related Field is an Added Advantage)
- Must be between age 30-40years.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings.
- Proficient in related computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience as a patrol supervisor with a security firm.
- Ability to drive car and motorcycle.
- Ability to work under less supervision.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills and attention to details to solve complex issues.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to the email address below with the position applied for as subject: [email protected]