Posted on :
21 Jul, 2009
21 Jul, 2009
Baker Hughes provides the worldwide oil and natural gas industry products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.
Baker Hughes is currently recruiting for Reliability Engineer to join their operations in Port Harcourt.
Candidate must have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Reliability Engineering. Software or equivalent discipline. SAP knowledge preferred. Knowledge and experience in statistical analysis of reliability data preferable.
· Perform work in accordance with Baker Hughes INTEQ HS&E policies and procedures.
· Lead regular local Failure Review Board.
· Responsible to drive job & tool failure investigations as well as failure prevention.
· Problem/Failure root cause analysis for all failures encountered. Manage and drive CRT’s.
· Corrective action identification as well as follow up on implementation for R&M and OPS specific problems.
· Members are to be R&M, OPS, TS, RE & AE.
· Root Cause Analysis’s & Failure documentation.
· First Alerts to carry correct level 4 classification, Root Cause, Corrective Action plus responsible party, correct NPT, Equipment failure classification.
· Along with First Alert RCA’s fill in the RCA scorecard, attach to First Alert.
· Collect and store information, evidence and documentation relevant to any investigation in organized fashion.
· To be available upon request and to be transferred to other responsible party if other department takes over RCA.
· Fleet Data Management.
· Ensure company used reporting vehicles First Alert and MaPS are updated accordingly and in timely fashion.
· Ensure that MaPS is updated with correct run information, VSS, temperature as well as other relevant information.
· Memory data of every run to be consolidated, being available & uploaded [To be finalized later].
· Drive regular Technical Alert review and implementation meetings.
· Ensure R&M & OPS are informed correctly and are taking action appropriately.
· Follow-up with R&M that TA upgrade’s requiring parts get action accordingly.
· Ensure fleet upgrades are done. Provide risk assessment to OPS on potential impact. Ensure DWR’s created, signed.
· Support local OPS & AE with Reliability Risk versus tool and BHA configuration and selection.
· Expertise in being able to work with ‘Weibull’ charts in order to use effectively.
· Provide regional reliability and performance reports based on globally standardized metrics.
· Handles special projects as assigned.