Workforce Management Centre – Our client a Foremost Consumer Goods company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- H/She will be accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned territory.
- To advise sales representatives on ways to improve their sales performance.
- To set sales goals, analyze data, and develop training programs for organizations’ sales representatives.
- Manage field sales activities in assigned region.
- Management of Point of Sales Materials (POSM) Inventory.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly sales statistics.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned region.
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plan for assigned sales team.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis.
- Developing and managing relationships between the retailers, wholesalers, distributors and the company.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- First degree in any discipline.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Must reside in VI/Lekki/Ajah
- Good Computer skills – Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Must have minimum of 4 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in an FMCG environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should use “FSM – Lekki” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.