Posted on :
23 Sep, 2010
23 Sep, 2010
GENESIS FOODS NIGERIA LIMITED is a true representation of a “Proudly Nigerian” heritage. The company is a wholly Nigerian owned limited liability company, duly registered in Nigeria under the CAM Decree 1990 with its head office situated at Plot 198/199 Rumuogba Estate, Port Harcourt, and Rivers State.
Genesis Foods Nigeria recruits Chief Accountant
– Excellent Managerial skills
– Strong analytical decision making, and conflict resolution skills
– Excellent cost control, budgeting and documentation skills
– Good leadership, planning, organizing and following-up skills
– Must be very computer literate
– The last years must be in similar under-listed positions
All positions require a profound understanding of customer service concepts and delivery, excellent interpersonal skills as well as clear, concise written and verbal communication abilities.
If you fulfill our criteria and like challenging tasks in a dynamic environment, you may be the ideal candidate for any of the listed positions.
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT REF:SA02
– A minimum of HND or BSC in Accounting
– Membership of ICAN with at least 10 years professional experience in a reputable company
– Well experienced in implementing group accounting / auditing policies
– Good knowledge of financial and credit control procedures and accounting software
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet our requirements and find the positions interesting, please send in an application letter attaching your resume with full credentials and 2 professional references: [email protected]
Deadline: 30th September 2010